How to transmit ppm signal with using nrf24L01

That is possible ?
Yes so how can I do?
Plz tell me about that

Pwm is usually distributed to motors, heaters etc. using conducting cables, mostly of copper.

ppm is pulse position modulation, a cousin of pwm

ppm is pwm, run through a capacitor

I would try converting ppm to pwm, then transmitting that

Thanks! I have cleaned my obviously dirty spectacles by now.

I am assuming the question relates to the control of servos or an electronic speed control (ESC).

It is quite possible that the OP means PWM when he uses the term PPM (they are often mixed up when they refer to servos). Or he may be referring to the stream of servo signals that a multi-channel RC transmitter sends.

My guess is that it would not be appropriate to send PWM or PPM signals (whether as defined in Reply #2 or otherwise) using an nRF24. All that needs to be sent is the servo position either as a number of degrees or as the number of microseconds for the pulse width(s). The receiving Arduino can then produce the correct servo signals.

This Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial may help the OP.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

...R

It's hard to impossible to send a ppm/pwm signal through a wireless link, as it's so time sensitive.

The proper way is to send the required duty cycle or timing pattern to a microcontroller at the other side, which then produces the actual signal.

wvmarle:
It's hard to impossible to send a ppm/pwm signal through a wireless link, as it's so time sensitive.

...and yet, hobby RC systems have been doing it since the 1970s

I may assume the modulation of the radio signal was the PWM signal to be transmitted?

Gonna be hard to pull off with an nfr24 radio.

Even sending PWM value involves the time aspect between transmissions I feel, unless You buffer data in advance.

Durvesh_Odii:
That is possible ?
Yes so how can I do?
Plz tell me about that

Start here and work through the series of videos.