How to unicast data from coordinator to router in AT mode?

hello everyone,
I'm using 3 Xbee's 1-Coordinator, 2-Routers in AT mode, I'm working with the XCTU software.
I want to know how we can transmit the data from coordinator to one router in AT mode?

If you are in a room with two friends, how do you talk to one of them without the other hearing? You don't. But,if your friends are Tom and Dick, and you want to have Dick get you a beer, how would you go about doing that?

Shouting "Hey, get me a beer" won't work, because, if they are any kind of friends, but would jump up to get you a beer. Or, tell you to f*ck off. But, "Hey, Dick, get me a beer" would not cause Tom to tell you to get it yourself.

I was trying the same as you said, but it was not working, but today when I tried with changing of firmware from ZigBee TH Reg to DigiMesh2.4 TH and tried talking to dick it replied and tom didn't received it.
Now, I'm bit confused that how to hop the data when tom and dick only wants to talk, if they are distance apart they should talk via me, or if they are nearby they can talk without me.