How to update TVout for LCD ?

Hello all I need to update my TVout library ( I think? ) But I simply don't know how to start.

I have a sketch that works perfectly on one LCD screen but when plugged into another screen it has timing issues. Ghosting and flickering. I tried both pal and ntsc versions of the sketch, no difference. Works okay on a 7 inch LCD, and on a full size flat screen telly, just wont work on the 3.5 inch screen that I developed this project for.

Having looked around I understand that there is an issue with modern LCDs, and a fix... https://github.com/Avamander/arduino-tvout

But I have no idea how to I update the .cpp and .h files in my TVout library? I cant even find these two files on Github etc?? to overwrite them.

Any help GREATLY appreciated.

David.

First you need to remove the version of the library that you currently have installed. It should be located in {sketchbook folder}/libraries. You can find the location of the sketchbook folder at File > Preferences > Sketchbook location.

After you've removed the old version of the library you can install the new version: