how to upload a new code to bootloaded atmega328p??

HI guys i am doing the ardino on a breadboard project, i had already bootloaded my new atmega328p and had uploaded a simple blink sketch and it worked fine and now when i had tried to upload my new code using (shift+upload) or the upload using programmer,also my option was"arduino as ISP" it shows me the below error:
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 4336 bytes (13%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 291 bytes (14%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1757 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x66
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x98
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x86
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x9e
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x98
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x06
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x1e
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
How do I resolve this error, May I Know how to reset the arduino so i can bootload once again and get my code uploaded, I want this answer immediately, ive gotta submit this project, any of your valuable suggestions would help, Please help guys..
Thank you :frowning: :frowning:

Once you have the bootloaded atmega, you can upload sketches via serial/USB line. Then the programmer type is AVR ISP Mk II.

Budvar10:
Once you have the bootloaded atmega, you can upload sketches via serial/USB line. Then the programmer type is AVR ISP Mk II.

When uploading sketches via serial/USB, the tools -> programmer menu is ignored entirely. Because no programmer is in use.

Thank you so much guys, maybe that is a good solution, but in my case i just bootloaded it once again and then uploaded code via arduino as ISP and it worked flawlessly...

Note that now that you've uploaded code via an ISP programmer, the bootloader is no longer there.