How to use arduino nano ble 33 sense?

Does anyone know of any books or anything that can help that can teach me how to use arduino nano ble 33 sense? Thank you.

This all I can see.

I doubt there are any books specifically about the Nano 33 BLE boards because they are fairly new. However, there are plenty of books about Arduino in general, and most of the information in those books will apply to a Nano 33 BLE.

One thing to note:

Using this core as an mbed library

You can use this core as a standard mbed library; all APIs are under arduino namespace (so they must be called like arduino::digitalWrite() )

The opposite is working as well; from any sketch you can call mbed APIs by prepending mbed:: namespace.

So you might also get some very useful information from a book on mbed. Note that the Nano 33 BLE core is the only official Arduino core (and I'm not aware of any 3rd parties that do it) that uses the mbed framework. So that information does not apply to any other Arduino boards.

I’ve deleted your other cross-post @molinartanya.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky “How to use this forum - please read.” post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.