How to use arduino to communicate with DB15 serial port Modbus slave

the case is there is a device which is a Modbus slave with a DB15 serial port, I want connet my arduino to it with RS232/485 and communicate with it.

Now I know Imust have a TTL to serial converter but there is no DB15 port out there, all of the products are DB9. And I don't want to use the DB9 to DB15 converter. How can I connect a serial DB15 port on arduino? and use it as a Modbus Master?

Six postings of the same question?

I don't think we're going to be friends.

DO NOT CROSS POST, IT WASTES TIME

Now I know Imust have a TTL to serial converter but there is no DB15 port out there, all of the products are DB9. And I don't want to use the DB9 to DB15 converter. How can I connect a serial DB15 port on arduino? and use it as a Modbus Master?

First of all , MODBUS is RS485 so you need a MAXIM MAX485 chip to interface with the arduino. Second , there is no RS232 involved here so I don't know where that come from . Third, the arduino is SERIAL TTL, "TTL-SERIAL " makes no sense. You can talk about TTL-RS232 , TTL-RS485, etc but TTL-SERIAL makes no sense. Fourth, the answer to your question about the connectors is a no-brainer. You buy a DB15 mating connector and solder wires to it and plug the connector into your DB15 and plug the wires at the other end into the RS-485 to TTL chip (MAX485).