how to use RTP

ngkngfda gad;

i need to stream audio files from my arduino uno

Where are you getting these audio files?

using RTP

Wikipedia say:

RTP is used in conjunction with the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP). While RTP carries the media streams (e.g., audio and video), RTCP is used to monitor transmission statistics and quality of service (QoS) and aids synchronization of multiple streams. RTP is originated and received on even port numbers and the associated RTCP communication uses the next higher odd port number.

You aren’t going to do that with an Arduino.

wbcrisman:
i need to stream audio files from my arduino uno w/ ethernet shield using RTP to my pc, but i don't know how to put it in the sketch cna anyone help me?

That sounds as if it might be quite challenging to achieve. Where do you plan the Arduino to get the audio files from?

You can look at Live555.com. There are a lot of informations about RTP, RTSP.

But I think you never succeed doing an rtp server with an arduino.

I don’t need anything specific to be in the RTP packets at the moment i just need the arduino to send them.

To two different ports simultaneously. Have you looked at the Ethernet library to see if that is even possible?

By the way, I think you are wrong. You DO need specific stuff in the packets.

wbcrisman:
The audio file will be on the sd card on the Ethernet net shield. I don't need anything specific to be in the RTP packets at the moment i just need the arduino to send them.

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to use an Arduino to solve this problem, rather than something more suitable such as a PC?

I had to Google for BCI. Brain-Computer Interface? Better Cotton Initiative? :~