How to use wireless module nrf24L01 with Arduino Due

Hello,
I have a problem with wireless module nrf24L01 and Arduino due, anyone can help me?
I’ve a small project related with wireless sensor nrf24L01. My project are as follows:

• import the library RF24
  • use the wireless module nrf24L01 with Arduino Uno as transmitter. There is no error when upload the program.
  • use the wireless module nrf24L01 with Arduino due as receiver. When upload the program there is the compiling error as below:

Arduino: 1.5.8 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino Due (Programming Port)”

C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp: In member function ‘void RF24::print_status(uint8_t)’:
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp:188:31: error: ‘_BV’ was not declared in this scope
(status & _BV(RX_DR))?1:0,
^
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp:193:11: error: ‘printf_P’ was not declared in this scope
);
^
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp: In member function ‘void RF24::print_observe_tx(uint8_t)’:
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp:204:11: error: ‘printf_P’ was not declared in this scope
);
^
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp: In member function ‘void RF24::print_byte_register(const char*, uint8_t, uint8_t)’:
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp:212:48: error: ‘printf_P’ was not declared in this scope
printf_P(PSTR(PRIPSTR"\t%c ="),name,extra_tab);
^
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp: In member function ‘void RF24::print_address_register(const char*, uint8_t, uint8_t)’:
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp:223:48: error: ‘printf_P’ was not declared in this scope
printf_P(PSTR(PRIPSTR"\t%c ="),name,extra_tab);
^
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp: In member function ‘void RF24::printDetails()’:
C:\Users\ty.phou\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24\RF24.cpp:325:93: error: ‘printf_P’ was not declared in this scope
printf_P(PSTR(“Data Rate\t = %S\r\n”),pgm_read_word(&rf24_datarate_e_str_P[getDataRate()]));
^

I’ve use the code and pin assignment for the receiver as follow:

/*
1 - GND
2 - VCC 3.3V !!! NOT 5V
3 - CE to Arduino pin 9
4 - CSN to Arduino pin 10
5 - SCK to Arduino pin 13
6 - MOSI to Arduino pin 11
7 - MISO to Arduino pin 12
8 - UNUSED

*/

/-----( Import needed libraries )-----/
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
/-----( Declare Constants and Pin Numbers )-----/
#define CE_PIN 9
#define CSN_PIN 10

const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL; // Define the transmit pipe

/-----( Declare objects )-----/
RF24 radio(CE_PIN, CSN_PIN); // Create a Radio
/-----( Declare Variables )-----/
int joystick[2]; // 2 element array holding Joystick readings

void setup() /****** SETUP: RUNS ONCE ******/
{
Serial.begin(9600);
delay(1000);
Serial.println(“Nrf24L01 Receiver Starting”);
radio.begin();
radio.openReadingPipe(1,pipe);
radio.startListening();;
}//–(end setup )—

void loop() /****** LOOP: RUNS CONSTANTLY ******/
{
if ( radio.available() )
{
// Read the data payload until we’ve received everything
bool done = false;
while (!done)
{
// Fetch the data payload
done = radio.read( joystick, sizeof(joystick) );
Serial.print("X = “);
Serial.print(joystick[0]);
Serial.print(” Y = ");
Serial.println(joystick[1]);
}
}
else
{
Serial.println(“Radio Non-available”);
}

}//–(end main loop )—

/-----( Declare User-written Functions )-----/

//NONE
//( THE END )**

and Arduino due, anyone can help me?

Given that you can't read the how to post code in this forum stickies, I doubt it.
Given that you can't post code correctly, I doubt it.
Given that you couldn't even find the Due part of the forum, I have my doubts.