how to use??

i am makeing my sci project and in that i needed 4 mtor to connect to arduino and i am useing arduino on my receive and receive will connect to remote on that remote i should control that 4 motor.

so there codes plz give me .. i just needed on/off and speed contor...

thank you........

If you want someone to do the work for you, you need to go to the Gigs forum, where you pay people to do the work for you.

If you are doing homework, it would be MUCH better if you do it yourself. Oh, we will be GLAD to help you, but you have to start the ball rolling yourself.

Google Arduino motor control. There are a large number of examples out there.

If you have questions, ask them. We can help. But we will not do your homework for you.

what type of motor and size are you planning to use? are you thinking of using PWM?

i am planning to use 4 dc motors

AYUSHPOL_65: i am planning to use 4 dc motors

Yeah we knew that from here:

AYUSHPOL_65: i needed 4 mtor to connect to arduino

AYUSHPOL_65: i am planning to use 4 dc motors

There is still room for a few more details.

Are the motors brushed or brushless, what voltage, current, power? What are they driving? Do they need to go forward and backward or just forward?

And you might want to say a bit more about what sort of "receive" and "remote" you're using because the code will need to know.

I hope this project isn't due any time soon.

Steve

thank you steve 1)brushed 2)9v 3)drone 4)i should contorl all motor like forward,backward 5) i am takeing help of youtube from that i get this and i had made it receive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzpT7VI0d4

remote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv936fnznWU

ayush pol

AYUSHPOL_65: 3)drone 4)i should contorl all motor like forward,backward,rigth,left,l

This is crazy. The motors in a drone NEVER go in reverse

...R

AYUSHPOL_65: 4)i should contorl all motor like forward,backward,rigth,left,

Do tell more! All the motors I have seen so far can go in one or two directions only.

So tell me now

How should I control motor on drone

Give me an idea plz

i just want forward and backward

and i should contorl single dc motor

When you say 'drone', do you mean a quadcopter? As in a flying device with 4 motors and 4 props?

If so, the most common configuration is having 2 of the motors go clockwise and 2 of the motors go counter-clockwise. But the motors never reverse direction.

There is a lot more info that we can tell you about quadcopters, but first, confirm what you mean by 'drone'.

Hi,

Can you tell us your electronics, programming, Arduino, hardware experience?

Those videos you linked will not do what you need.

Have you discussed this project with teachers/instructors. What level of schooling are you at?

Tom... :)

Drone like quadcopter but I want to make quadcopter

AYUSHPOL_65: Drone like quadcopter but I want to make quadcopter

Based on your questions and the information you have so far provided I think it would be wise to buy a ready-made quadcopter.

...R

Robin2: Based on your questions and the information you have so far provided I think it would be wise to buy a ready-made quadcopter.

...R

Agreed, it sounds like a quadcopter project may be a little over your head. Perhaps you should spend some time with simpler things first. Or perhaps find a forum tha tis in a language you are more comfortable with so you can be a little more verbose in your questions and answers and maybe express yourself a little better.