how to wire gsm shield with arduino uno SOLVED

Hello, i've tried the Receive call example on Arduino R3 connected to gsm shield, but as i c in the Serial monitor, the command stop on "Receive call" status.. The connection between laptop and arduino board is via usb cable, and arduino board with the gsm board (siemens tc35) through 3 wires. The wierd part is when i call the gsm, if i have it connected on arduino board, the sim card looks its like out of order. but if i remove the Rx/Tx connection then i can call the gsm module.. At the examples of receiving a call there is no refer at setting D0 and D1 of arduino board as Rx and Tx pins.. i guess thats my problem??

soulhealer: At the examples of receiving a call there is no refer at setting D0 and D1 of arduino board as Rx and Tx pins.. i guess thats my problem??

Those double as the Serial Receive and Serial Transmit connections.

Yes i've already read that those are the pins for Serial connection but are auto detected,??? Shouldn't i add them in the code e.g. MySerial.begin (0,1) or something?? I also made a cable at one side rs232 (=9pin connector to gsm) and a usb at the other end (=connector for laptop) but still no result in Serial monitor.

the adaptor tha ti made (usbTOserial) is not working, so i bought an usb-serial adaptor and the GSM TC35 worked fine with Hyperterminal (on XP S3).. i was able to make/receive calls and sms. The next step was to include the arduino Uno R3 board.. I supplied the arduino board with the usb cable that came with the board, and the gsm with external supply 5V/550mA (cell phone adaptor). I made the connection between them by using 3 wires Tx/Rx/GND.. TxD0 to Tx/ RxD0 to Rx / Gnd to Gnd. i made some code and finally i got the result i wanted.. If an Input occur the nthe gsm will call me.. I have 3 stages to achieve now. 1)If i get an input i want the gsm to sms me, 2) when i sms the gsm, i want it to trig an output 3) when i call the gsm to trig an output. Thanks if someone will help me with some code for those 3 stages

soulhealer: Yes i've already read that those are the pins for Serial connection but are auto detected,??? Shouldn't i add them in the code e.g. MySerial.begin (0,1) or something??

The Arduino UNO only has one hardware serial port. It is connected to the D0 and D1 pins. That is why when you use Serial you don't need to tell it which pins to use.

Similarly for the additional serial ports on the Arduino MEGA to use Serial1, Serial2, and Serial3 for the additional ports. Each is associated with a specific pair of pins.

Johnwasser could you please tell me which command should i use and which library to receive a voice call on tc35 gsm? Because the ReceiveVoiceCall example is not working for me :( Thanks in advance

i finally made it.. when i used D2,D3 to Tx,Rx it worked and i was able to change state of the arduino's i/o ]:D