Huge current bursts

Hello, can someone suggest me a safe, small and cheap battery that can emit a few amps of current for 5 secs?
All i need is to have a little battery that will heat a NiCr wire for 5 secs with, lets say, 2A. Is this possible?
Length of wire: 10cm
Needed burst: 2A
Duration of burst till full discharge: 5 seconds.
Thank you.

and voltage ?

Many batteries will do the job. Many batteries will provide WAY more then their nominal current.
Are you willing to use LiPo batteries?
This battery, by the numbers, could provide 10A for a bit under 2 minutes.
Add in manufacturer exaggeration and some internal resistance and you might get a minute of 10 amps.

The 35C rating says that is can provide 35 times its nominal .3A rating without excessively diminishing the call capacity.

Here are some smaller ones.

35C means that the discharge rate can be upto 35 times the Ah capacity figure. There is no
promise at all that the cell capacity won't be vastly diminished, and it likely will be significantly
diminished at that rate, and the number of charge/discharge cycles will also be reduced by such
heavy use.

If the capacity is 0.3Ah, and 35C is given, that's simply a shorthand for saying the max discharge
current is 10.5A. If you exceed this discharge rate a fire may be caused, note, its wise to be
conservative about maximum ratings with LiPo batteries unless you are prepared for such
eventualities.

By the way you'll probably need to give up on at one of "small", "safe" and "cheap" - no battery chemistry
is ideal.

An ordinary flashlight battery (D cell) can easily supply 2A.

JMD1:
Hello, can someone suggest me a safe, small and cheap battery that can emit a few amps of current for 5 secs?

Whats is it for ?

The application could have a significant bearing on the type of battery you could use.