Human detection sensor degree value

Hello all,

Human detector sensor has a detection degree which is 180º if I'm not wrong, and I want to know if it is possible to get degree value when sensor detects movement. For example if human comes from center, then the degree value could be +- 90º.

Does anybody do something similar? Any example please?

Thanks in advance.

Human detector sensor has a detection degree which is 180º if I'm not wrong,

My Panasonic Grid-Eye has a detection angle of only 60 degrees, so I'd say, yes, you are wrong.

You are wrong. In order to know where the trigger object is, you'd need a servo and a ping sensor, too. The servo would wave the sensor around, to measure the closest object. With any luck, that will be the victim.

(In case you're wondering, replies #1 and 2 were hints for you to provide more details of what your "Human detector sensor" is)

You are the only one that knows. Walmart has IR security "motion" detection security lights that have a claimed 180 deg detection range.

AWOL:
(In case you’re wondering, replies #1 and 2 were hints for you to provide more details of what your “Human detector sensor” is)

Hello, I’m talking about this sensor

HC-SR501 Human Sensor Module Pyroelectric Infrared. The technical description is:

Detection range: <140°, Detection distance: 3-7M (adjustable)
The range is less than 140º, however I’ve read in another specification that it could be 180º too.

Thanks & Regards

AWOL: (In case you're wondering, replies #1 and 2 were hints for you to provide more details of what your "Human detector sensor" is)

It is HC-SR501 Human Sensor Module Pyroelectric Infrared. :)

https://www.mpja.com/download/31227sc.pdf says nothing about being able to get the direction of the human with respect to the sensor. All it says about angle is that a human can be detected in a 120 cone with respect to the forward direction of the sensor.