Hybrid Wind&Solar Charge Controller - that can communicate with micro controller

My project is not really a project of sort, but something I need.

I need to equip an outdoor vendor stall, to power/charge the batteries it will be equipped with a 600W helix windmill, furthermore around 600W Solar Panels(space limited).
The battery that will be used for storage is a Tesla Model S module 5,3 kwhr (444 Panasonic 18650NCR cells 3400 mAh nominal capacity), below is battery specs:
Voltage nominal: 3.8V/Cell, 22.8V/Module
Charge voltage cut-off: 4.2V/Cell, 25.2V/Module
Discharging cut-off: 3.3V/Cell, 19.8/Module
Maximum Discharging Current (10 sec.):750 Amps

So the Hybrid Wind&Solar Charge Controller I am looking for needs to have an adjustable settings for Charge voltage cut-off and Discharging cut-off.

So why am I asking help to find a Wind/Solar Charge Controller? My requirement is that I can communicate with the charge controller preferably a serial connection — so a charge controller with commands documented, so that I can from my micro controller set settings and also read battery voltage level and current energy generated etc.
I have search the internet, asked Chinese manufactures but with no luck, so my last hope is to ask here, and see if anybody here know a Hybrid Wind&Solar Charge Controller that has above requirements.

Thanks in advance.
FYI i am not looking to create a charge controller myself, it needs to be CE certified.