I am able to communicate between xbee s2 in xctu terminal but not in arduino?

I am plugging in xbee to arduino using itead studio xbee shield. I shorted reset to ground and configured one as xbee coordinator at and did the same for configuring the other xbee as router at. And by opening two com terminals I am able to chat with xbee flawlessly, and now I remove the shorted wire and upload a simple hello world transmission program on one arduino with coordinator and receive the same in other arduino and print in serial monitor having router at. But this doesn't happen at all. Tried changing all jumpers . But of no avail. Tried to restore and configuring it again. But no use. What might be the problem. But I am chatting with two xbee nicely

few more info on above question, for your reference, Please get me through this thank you

Transmitter code

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
  Serial.println("Hello World");
  delay(1000);
}

Receiver Code

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
  if(Serial.available() > 0)
  {
    Serial.write(Serial.read());
  }
}
  1. After plugging the shield to arduino uno, I connect a wire from reset to ground on both xbee shields
  2. Now I can chat flawlessly
  3. Now I remove the wire upload the above program to two arduino and again placing the shield without wire, Now when I go to the transmitter of arduino it shows Hello world, but on the receive side I am getting blank, Don’t know how to come out from this, please do help.

Attachment reference

first image is the image of flawless chat and second one is the image of the com terminals without the wire which shorts reset and ground, and anybody say me what is the problem involved in this.

Thank you