I am trying to use a motion and heat sensor at the same time but it wont work

i am trying to make a device that senses heat when motion is detected. if the heat is above 90 degrees it will set off lights and a buzzer. so far the heat sensor, LEDs, and buzzer works, but the motion sensor doesn't work . when wired separately it works just fine but when we add it to our bread board the heat sensor will still activate when no motion is detected. also the motion sensor doesn't show up on the monitor. can someone pleases help

Boggedfern855:
i am trying to make a device that senses heat when motion is detected. if the heat is above 90 degrees it will set off lights and a buzzer. so far the heat sensor, LEDs, and buzzer works, but the motion sensor doesn't work . when wired separately it works just fine but when we add it to our bread board the heat sensor will still activate when no motion is detected. also the motion sensor doesn't show up on the monitor. can someone pleases help

You can help yourself! Write a separate program for each one of your devices and get that one program working the way you want. When you understand hope to make each device work separately, then begin to write your final program to make them all work that way you want. Most of your device have sample program in the IDE.

Paul

Boggedfern855:
when wired separately it works just fine but when we add it to our bread board the heat sensor will still activate when no motion is detected. also the motion sensor doesn't show up on the monitor.

Also, consider the breadboard did it cost 30 USD, was it 3 breadboards for 15USD or did it come 'free' with the thingy you bought?