I can not install ESP8266 in Arduino IDE on laptop

I have an older laptop that has: - Windows Where I installed Arduino IDE. It works to send AT commands to ESP8266 and responds.

Unfortunately, I can not install the ESP8266 Card in Arduino IDE because it does not have an Internet connection.

Due to some problems with the video card driver which I could not solve.

• I installed the latest version of Lubuntu. I have the internet here from here write you.

But here does not recognize the programmer on USB

Please help me to use ESP8266 in Arduino IDE. I've tried methods to install offline the Board in Windows but I have not succeeded.

Motanache: I have an older laptop that has: - Windows Where I installed Arduino IDE. It works to send AT commands to ESP8266 and responds.

Unfortunately, I can not install the ESP8266 Card in Arduino IDE because it does not have an Internet connection.

Due to some problems with the video card driver which I could not solve.

• I installed the latest version of Lubuntu. I have the internet here from here write you.

Please help me to use ESP8266 in Arduino IDE. I've tried methods to install offline the Board in Windows but I have not succeeded.

A video driver problem should not cause internet problem.

I am running Linux Mint and I have no problem uploading sketches to my Arduino Uno.

https://hackingmajenkoblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/diagnosing-arduino-problems-in-linux/