I can not program my Arduino Mini board

Hello,

I bought Arduino Mini duplicate from China and I have got some troubles with the the programming. I am programming it with the Arduino Uno board but this is the message what I receive when I click the "upload" button.

Arduino: 1.8.6 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Mini, ATmega328P"

Build options changed, rebuilding all Sketch uses 2996 bytes (10%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes. Global variables use 258 bytes (12%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1790 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Could anybody please help me solve this problem. I upload some photos of the Mini board also:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13gGdIRHkUtN0aq6DXtPSVHImB5hDWtz6?usp=sharing

have you tried holding the reset button down, during compilation and releasing it the moment it starts to try an upload. How are you connecting your board to the computer ?

Deva_Rishi:
have you tried holding the reset button down, during compilation and releasing it the moment it starts to try an upload. How are you connecting your board to the computer ?

I have tried pressing the button but nothing happened. I tried with USB adapter and even with the Arduino UNO board but nothing has happened. I am connecting the wires as shown on the picture.

I am using CH340G programmer.

download.jpg

ok let me have a look also have a look at how to post pictures

Try setting the board to arduino pro or pro mini, that works for my clones

Deva_Rishi: Try setting the board to arduino pro or pro mini, that works for my clones

I tried, but still nothing

and you have selected the right 'com' port ?