I can not read text messages with Siemens tc35

I'm trying to read a text message but the content is missing.

at OK AT+CPIN=5134 OK AT+CMGF=1 OK AT+CMGR=1 +CMGR: "REC READ","+3598833485**",,"13/04/03,17:07:

char gsm_char=0; //Stores character from the gsmSerial

void setup() { //Initialize serial ports for communication. Serial.begin(9600); Serial1.begin(9600); Serial.println("Starting TC35 and debug Communication..."); }

void loop() { //If a character comes in from the cellular module... if(Serial1.available() > 0){ gsm_char=Serial1.read(); //Store the char in gsm_char. Serial.print(gsm_char); //Print it to debug serial } //Read serial input if(Serial.available() > 0){ gsm_char=Serial.read(); //Store char in gsm_char (Not really from the gsm, just saving some memory) //Evaluate input. if(gsm_char=='t'){ Serial1.print("AT\r"); //Send test command } else if(gsm_char=='p'){ Serial1.print("AT+CPIN=5134\r"); //Enter pin, hardcoded } else if(gsm_char=='g'){ Serial1.print("AT+CMGF=1\r"); //Set text mode. } else if(gsm_char=='s'){ //Send sms! Serial1.print("AT+CMGR=1\r"); //AT command to send SMS } else if(gsm_char=='z'){

} } }

Is it possible to buffer overflows?

Nobody has seen this problem?

I found that the problem is communication between Arduino and GSM module because when I connect GSM module to the serial port of the computer, the message is read. Where is the error in my program?

Please help me!