I can not upload sketsh with Web Editor

Hi all,

I am using the Arduino Web Editor. My board (Uno) is connected correctly. All Plug-in are installed. The code is successfully verified. However, when I try the upload the code. It takes a lot of time without results or errors. It stays the whole time on Busy. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks for help.

Debug console resluts:

{“Version” : “1.1.97”}
{“Commands” : [“list”, “open [portName] [baud] [bufferAlgorithm (optional)]”, “send [portName] [cmd]”, “sendnobuf [portName] [cmd]”, “close [portName]”, “bufferalgorithms”, “baudrates”, “restart”, “exit”, “program [portName] [board:name] [$path/to/filename/without/extension]”, “programfromurl [portName] [board:name] [urlToHexFile]”]}
{“Hostname” : “md2fgb4c”}
{“OS” : “windows”}
list
{“Ports”: ,“Network”: true }
{“Ports”: [{“Name”: “COM7”,“SerialNumber”: “”,“DeviceClass”: “”,“IsOpen”: false,“IsPrimary”: false,“Baud”: 0,“BufferAlgorithm”: “”,“Ver”: “1.1.97”,“NetworkPort”: false,“VendorID”: “0x1A86”,“ProductID”: “0x7523”}],“Network”: false }

Which version of Windows ?
Which browser ?
Do you use any additional security that could cause the problem (antivirus etc) ?

You are on the latest plugin so I doubt it is that area.

Bob.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I use windows 10 with Chrom as explorer. Yes, I have an antivirus, but I get no error or warning messages.

Some AV will silently stop certain activities.

Three things to try.

Open the web editor in an INCOGNITO page of CHROME to test.

Shut down your AV to test only.

Both of the above together.

Bob.

Thanks. I will sure do it and inform you.

In case you were affected by a known MS issue I will also refer you to this post.

Bob.

Problem not solved, but thank you very much

Sounds crazy and maybe too simple but have you cleared your browser cache ?
You can do that from withing CHROMES settings page.

I use the FREE version of CCLEANER myself on a daily basis at least.

Bob.