i can`t check

Hello, I try to load the program to arduino but when I check I get this error have no idea how to fix it. Thank you. This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences. Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows XP), Board: "Arduino Uno" dsp.cpp:3:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory dsp.cpp: In function 'void setupIO()': dsp.cpp:9: error: 'analogWrite' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:17: error: 'INTERNAL' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:17: error: 'analogReference' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:18: error: 'B101' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp: In function 'void output(int, short int)': dsp.cpp:23: error: 'OCR2B' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:24: error: 'OCR2A' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:24: error: 'B11' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:26: error: 'OCR0B' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:27: error: 'OCR0A' was not declared in this scope dsp.cpp:27: error: 'B11' was not declared in this scope

have no idea how to fix it.

Nor do you seem to have a clue that you need to post your code.

You also seem to be able to google the simplest of things. If you had, you'd have learned that you need to replace WProgram.h with Arduino.h.

Thank you. and solve that problem. excuse me I'm new in this field. now I appeared this other error. from now thanks: This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences. Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows XP), Board: "Arduino Uno" timers.cpp:2:24: error: WConstants.h: No such file or directory timers.cpp: In function 'void waveformGenerationMode(int, int)': timers.cpp:23: error: 'B001' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:23: error: 'B011' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:25: error: 'TCCR0B' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:25: error: 'B1' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:26: error: 'TCCR0A' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:26: error: 'B11' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:29: error: 'TCCR2B' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:29: error: 'B1' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:30: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:30: error: 'B11' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp: In function 'void waveformGenerationMode(int, int, int)': timers.cpp:38: error: 'TCCR1B' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:38: error: 'B11' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:39: error: 'TCCR1A' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp: In function 'void timerPrescale(int, int)': timers.cpp:48: error: 'TCCR0B' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:48: error: 'B111' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:51: error: 'TCCR1B' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:51: error: 'B111' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:54: error: 'TCCR2B' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:54: error: 'B111' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp: In function 'int getPrescale01(int)': timers.cpp:61: error: 'B001' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:62: error: 'B010' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:63: error: 'B011' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:64: error: 'B100' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:65: error: 'B101' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:66: error: 'B000' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp: In function 'int getPrescale2(int)': timers.cpp:72: error: 'B001' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:73: error: 'B010' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:74: error: 'B011' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:75: error: 'B100' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:76: error: 'B101' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:77: error: 'B110' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:78: error: 'B111' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:79: error: 'B000' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp: In function 'void analogPrescale(int)': timers.cpp:86: error: 'ADCSRA' was not declared in this scope timers.cpp:86: error: 'B111' was not declared in this scope

PaulS: Nor do you seem to have a clue that you need to post your code.

Still doesn't apparently.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code. It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Just posting your errors will not help us unless we see your code.

Tom.... :)

gerogm27: Thank you. and solve that problem. excuse me I'm new in this field. now I appeared this other error.

It seems to me like this would be solved the same way you solved the first problem.

Programs that refer to WConstants.h were written for an older (very old) version of the Arduino IDE. In the newer version the equivalent file is Arduino.h

...R