i can't access my arduino

I try to making keyboard with Arduino Pro Micro

but now I'm stuck because when i connect arduino, press Ctrl, Shift, Alt, 1,2,3,4,5 autometically
i can't change port so i can't upload new code

I used this code from internet

I tried
1.connect RST-GND, (when i do this, i can see change COM7 to COM6 in Device and upload

avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device "usb" (0x03eb:0x2104)

but i can see this error

2.Delete and reinstall Driver, noting change

If you upload code to a micro/leo/other board with native USB that is sufficiently bad to hose the USB functionality, or which does something via mouse/keyboard emulation that makes it impossible to operate the IDE (which you seem to have done), you won't be able to upload new code. But this problem was forseen and there's an easy way to make it stay in the bootloader so you can upload clean sketch:

Double-tap reset on the micro (or connect reset + gnd, release briefly, connect them again, then release - the equivilent of double-tap on reset button) - this will make it stay in the bootloader mode, so you can upload clean code (upload something harmless like blink or bare minimum)

avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device "usb" (0x03eb:0x2104) indicates that shift was held down when you clicked upload, so instead of "upload", it did "upload using programmer", and is complaining because there's no ISP programmer connected. This happened because you only reset the board once, and then it started up and ran the bugged sketch that held down a bunch of modifier keys. You need to doubletap reset as described above.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH
I've been crawling in pain 3 days but you save me!

thanks again and happy new year! ;D ;D ;D ;D