I can't compile the EXAMPLE program - Piccolo FFT sketch which I got from Adafru

I can't compile the EXAMPLE program - Piccolo FFT sketch which I got from Adafruit http://learn.adafruit.com/piccolo/overview,

(I'm running Win 7 64, Arduino 1.0.5, running MEGA 2560):

I installed a NEW version of ADAFruit_GFX.zip (http://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=41483)

And in won't compile Piccolo. I get:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In constructor 'RobotControl::RobotControl()': C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: 'LCD_CS' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: 'DC_LCD' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:8: error: 'RST_LCD' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp: In member function 'void RobotControl::begin()': C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXA' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXB' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXC' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:18: error: 'MUXD' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:19: error: 'MUX_IN' was not declared in this scope C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control\ArduinoRobot.cpp:22: error: 'BUZZ' was not declared in this scope

What should I do to get the Piccolo sketch to work?

Thanks,

Ken

Looks like the Arduino IDE thinks you are compiling for an Arduino Robot Control board. Check to make sure you selected the right board under Tools->Board before uploading.

My Tools/Board/Arduino Mega 2560 and Mega ADK, that's what I have (MEGA 2560). It won't compile.

If you can compile Blink for the Mega, then the best option would be to post on the Adafruit support forum.