I cant upload any code to my Arduino

Hello guys I'm totally new to arduino.I just bought new arduino and was trying some sample codes to understand how this works.However, something went wrong and I cant upload any code to my arduino.

the error report :avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x52 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x49 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x53 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x50 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x52 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x49 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x53

and when ı try to upload a code holding shift key: avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device "usb"

Note:I think there is something more to talk about.I was trying codes with my ultrasonic sensor and when I connected it to my arduino turns off. I want to know if this has damaged my arduino-hopefuly didnt :(-.

And the Important thing ı want to know is what this is related to.I just want to understand whether this physical or systematical problem.If you help me I'd be so thankful .

What Arduino do you use? Did you buy a clone or an original one?

Some guesses: - that you have a clone and not yet installed the right driver for it (mightbe CH340 is the right Google keyword) - you have not chosen the right COM-Port - you have not specified the right Arduino in the IDE

So come back and tell us, what your Arduino type is.