I Connect 3 or more cameras to take a picture at the same time

Hi, the company that I work for is looking for a way to take a picture from differents angles of a product at the same time (using a remote control or joining the cameras to an unique button) in a mini photo studio.

The problem is that I don't know how to do it, i read something like we need programable cameras and configure the cameras with arduino, adding some cables that make it possible.

Does someone know how can I connect 3 or more cameras to take a picture at the same time?

Can someone please help me and give me some ideas/advices to do the project?

Thank you.

You aren't giving much information to work from.
Let's assume your budget is substantial.
Buy three Canon EOS cameras and shutter remotes. Wire a MOSFET across the shutter buttons on the remotes. Turn on all three MOSFETs for a few milliseconds from one GPIO pin.
done.

cameras with remote shutter operation are neither cheap nor simple to operate

any $5 yard sale instant camera can be triggered with a servo.

[quote author=Geek Emeritus link=msg=4272833 date=1565628631]
cameras with remote shutter operation are neither cheap nor simple to operate
[/quote] I saw no "cheap and easy to operate" requirement.

I saw no “only the OP will ever read this post”

The idea is that I take 3 photos at the same time and after that automaticly download the picture to the computer and save them as an unique document.

What I exactly need is the hardware and software requirements. What kind of cameras, what's the configure of the camera, the caracteristics of the camara, I also want to know a software that allow me to putting all together.

I read something like I need a trigger box to do that and an arduino base programmable trigger.

Thanks

I can't say for certain for all brands, but all my DSLRs have 2.5mm jack socket focus/shutter releases.

I take 3 photos at the same time and after that automaticly download the picture to the computer and save them as an unique document

That is a lot more than you were originally asking for. The Arduino could trigger three cameras simultaneously with no problem, but how do you expect it to download the pictures and send it to a PC?

The Arduino does not have enough memory to hold even a small picture in its memory let alone three. What sort of resolution are these pictures and how many hours do you expect the download to take?

jjordoneza:
automaticly download the picture to the computer and save them as an unique document.

This is not an arduino task.

I also want to know a software that allow me to putting all together.

Are you talking about constructing a 3D model from multiple 2D images?
I did this with a single camera, walking in a circle around the subject snapping pics. Then another circle lower and a third with the camera lower still. Then I uploaded the 20 or so images and it gave me the 3d model. It was pretty cool!

I will have to go home and see which of the 3D software pieces I was using, but I am pretty sure it was free because I used the free versions of everything. Oh, except Sketchup - I get a pro license of that through work.