I could need some help...

I have something like a schoolproject going on right now and i cant figure out how to do it right. I wanna programm a lil game just like supersimon, where the computer gives out a random combination of numbers.

How i want it to work: The Computer gives out a random number from 1 to 4. If the selected number is 1 the first LED goes on and off again, if its 4 the 4th LED turns on and off again - u get the system. After it goes off you have to press the right button the get a chain. A chain means that everytime you press the right button another random number is given out and you have to press the right combinations of the button again. If you dont get it just watch a video of someone playing supersimon.

Thanks 4 the Help.

|500x375

Right, Simons says. But what is your problem?

If you want help you need to give us more details. How is it wired? What have you coded? Where are you stuck? Why? etc

Do you know how to read in input pin to determine its state, and write to an output pin to light an LED ?

supersocke2000: I have something like a schoolproject going on right now and i cant figure out how to do it right.

That sounds like you want us to do your homework for you because you couldn't be bothered to listen to your teacher?

We don't do homework because we don't want people getting grades they are not entitled to.

...R