I did a project, but I don't know if this is a good work. [HELP]

Hello, people! I did a project in my protoboard, and in this, the project work rightly... Now, I think in pass the project to a Integrated Circuit. So, I drawed this project (same in this protoboard), but I don't know if I make the connections rightly.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/alvinando/proj.png

You need a crystal or ceramic resonator perhaps? Or are you using the RC oscillator? Also I assume there is a ground plane too. Decoupling capacitors need to be right next to the power pins on the chip.

MarkT:
You need a crystal or ceramic resonator perhaps? Or are you using the RC oscillator? Also I assume there is a ground plane too. Decoupling capacitors need to be right next to the power pins on the chip.

Hello! Thanks for the answer.

In this project, I don’t use capacitors and RC oscillator… Is a very simple project, just one resistor and one thermistor, and some leds…
This circuit will be fed by a 5v Power DC…

My question is if the connections are right…

It doesn't appear that the 328 is connected to ground. Also, your LEDs are going to need resistors.

You are also wasting a lot of board area. Don't forget those decoupling capacitors.

I did a project in my protoboard

What project?
How can anyone know if you got the board right if you haven’t posted a circuit diagram?

Pete

MarkT: You are also wasting a lot of board area. Don't forget those decoupling capacitors.

Thanks for the answer... Yes, I really am wasting a lot of board area, I will fix this. And, I'm sorry my ignorance, but what are decoupling capacitors?

John_S: It doesn't appear that the 328 is connected to ground. Also, your LEDs are going to need resistors.

Thanks for the answer, friend. I saw the Arduino project and did not understand where I turn the ground. What is the wich pin ATmega328 I need to connect the ground?

I heard that I need to put a capacitor between 5V and ground. There is real need for it? Somebody can help me with my questions?

Thanks!

alvinando: I heard that I need to put a capacitor between 5V and ground. There is real need for it? Somebody can help me with my questions?

Thanks!

I drew again this board:

This time, I put the Crystal and one Capacitor (1uF).

I have a question: How binds the crystal? I did right? The power (vcc, avcc, gnd) is correct?

Thanks!

Have you even got a circuit diagram?

Pete