I don't have anything selected on the "Port"

I installed the Arduino Ide for windows. I checked everything, it seemed good, except for one thing. I had nothing selected on the "Port" Menu on Tools. I didn't know if it was too important, so i went on coding, it was really simple and short coding, so i know i didn't do it wrong. I even uninstalled it and re-installed the Program. It seems to me like the problem is the fact that there is nothing on "Port". How do i fix this? This is what popped up, please tell me what this might be do to: Thanks!

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 724 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM1": The system cannot find the file specified.

Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

You need to install the driver for your board.

I can't install the drivers, i tried following Arduino's tutorial and youtube...

On the Step where you go to "Device Manager" I have nothing that is supposed to appear, i have no " Unknown Devices". My board however is connected to pc with USB Cable. This is really confusing, all tutorials are the same, no one has my problem. Its like the pc doesnt know i connected a board to it, but the board LED is on. Ahhhh

COM 1 under windows is almost always the built in motherboard device and almost never an Arduino.

Under win 10 COM ports are hidden so you need to look at "HIDDEN DEVICES" to get to see any pots that may have issues and the actual port for both arduino's and clones.

When you have that section of hardware open the plug in the board and see if any ports are added/
If so that is the port you need to select in the IDE.

I got it fixed. The only thing i did wrong and never realized was that the USB Cable wasn't connected to the Arduino Board ALL the way. I though it was but now i know. Anyway, Thanks for your help!