I don't know how connect arduino pro micro with Uno for bluetooth..help meT.T

hi. I am a university student doing a drone project. i need to help during the project and ask questions. please, help me..T.T

For a few weeks, i tried to connect arduino pro micro with uno for bluetooth. i used a HC-06 module(master, slave) and arduino Uno, pro micro.
I want a Bluetooth connection between arduino uno and pro micro. i really want to connet this.
i tried a bluetooth connection between uno and i successed. i can connect between uno and uno for bluetooth. And furthermore, i tried a bluetooth connection between pro micro and uno. i failed..i don't know why i failed to connect bluetooth and how to connect these.
and then, I tried to connect bluetooth between pro micro. This also ended in failure.

Pro Micro Arduino Bluetooth support? why i can't connect bluetooth wireless communication using pro micro? Finally, I want to connect a bluetooth communication between uno and pro micro. How can i do? please help me :frowning: i am very confuse..

Anyone that connected a Pro Micro to bluetooth successfully? I want to know how to connect...

What code do you use?

Pure hardware it should be possible. But the Pro Micro has a ATmega32 and not a ATmega328 like the Uno. So it could be the library does not support the Pro Micro.

riorio2523:
hi. I am a university student doing a drone project.

That is very unkind to your Tutor :slight_smile:

The HC06 can only act as a slave so two HC06s cannot connect. You need a HC05 if you need it to act as a master.

...R