i don't know why this error appears...

i use arduino pro micro. i want to use firmata library because of a bluetooth communication, arduino pro micro. i saw a text about a bluetooth communication between arduino Uno and pro micro. In that text, download firmata library, upload standardFirmata.h. and then, it can use firmata library.
i did in text. i added firmata library in sketch and uploaded. but, it appeared the compile error.

bluetooth_pro_slave.ino:3:29: fatal error: StandardFirmata.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

this is my sources.

#include <Boards.h>
#include <Firmata.h>
#include "StandardFirmata.h"

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
const int BT_RX_PIN = 0;
const int BT_TX_PIN = 1;
SoftwareSerial BTSerial(BT_TX_PIN, BT_RX_PIN); // tx, rx

int led1=13;

void setup()
{
  pinMode(led1, OUTPUT);
Serial1.begin(57600); // the arduino leonardo and pro micro use serial1 to communicate on pins 0 and 1 (serial RX and TX)
while (!Serial1) {} // While the virtual serial port is not connected all messages will be lost, so wait till it's ready

Firmata.setFirmwareVersion(FIRMATA_MAJOR_VERSION, FIRMATA_MINOR_VERSION);
Firmata.attach(ANALOG_MESSAGE, analogWriteCallback);
Firmata.attach(DIGITAL_MESSAGE, digitalWriteCallback);
Firmata.attach(REPORT_ANALOG, reportAnalogCallback);
Firmata.attach(REPORT_DIGITAL, reportDigitalCallback);
Firmata.attach(SET_PIN_MODE, setPinModeCallback);
Firmata.attach(START_SYSEX, sysexCallback);
Firmata.attach(SYSTEM_RESET, systemResetCallback);

Firmata.begin(Serial1); // Use Serial1 for leonardo and pro micro (as noted above) Serial1 is initialized above at 57600 baud
systemResetCallback(); // reset to default config
}

i think, i added the firmata library and uploaded standardFirmata.h right. why do it appears the compile errors? how can i solve it?

I think you didn’t add it right. It must be in the right place with the right names and case
does matter. You restarted of course?

Why are you using “” instead of <> in the #include anyway?