I fried my (most likely be counterfeit) Mega 2560 ;_;

It was like a week or two ago. I plugged the plug for something (I don't quite know what it is lel) into my Mega 2560 then it had smokes. I think the voltage regulator is fried, But I don't really mind since I'm sure It was a counterfeit. Can I fix it? :-\

At first, I didn't think It was fried, since I pulled the plug out almost instantly. but I found It was fried just today. What should I do?

Most likely your voltage regulator was killed.

ince I pulled the plug out almost instantly

Think: electrons are very very fast …

Do you remember the spot where the smoke had its chimney?

That’s most likely the voltage regulator, but depending on the cause of the failure it could be something else, so before guessing around:
Can you post a sharp picture of the suspect location?

As You see, There is a little "Pop" on the voltage regulator.

Apparently the upload of a picture failed.
Pls try again.

How to make the picture visible instead of having everybody downloading the attachment:

1. When having completed your reply, click on "Preview"
  2. This gives you another "button/link" below your reply text - "Attachments and other options"
  3. By clicking that button/link you can then follow the steps to select and attach a file (your picture)
  4. Post your reply
  5. When your reply is posted, "click right" on the attachment link and copy the link to your clipboard

As you have only posted a few replies, you most likely have to wait some minutes (5 - I guess) until you can go for the next step:

1. Click on "Modify" (lower right of your posted reply)
  2. Position the cursor to a desired position in your text, maybe at the end
  3. Click on the image symbol of the online editor
  4. Paste the clipboard content (your attachment link)
  5. Post the modified reply and this will make the image visible

There is a little "Pop" on the voltage regulator

This indicates that it died.

If you are able to solder you can find a replacement and change the items.
I found a small video where it is shown how to replace a fried voltage regulator on a Mega.
Here it is: How to fix a broken Mega