I got the message "Memory error" please help!

Hi everyone I am new in Arduino stuff recently I am working in a project which consists in adapting an arduino with a dust sensor (dsm501a) and send these data from arduino to MySQL data base. The code I created is too big and I have some problems. I have to say first that I used the MySQL connector by Dr. Charles Bell. The moment that I run my program I get a first message that says: "Low memory available, stability problems may occur" and when I open my serial monitor it says: Connected to etwork My IP address is Connecting (everything ok so far until now) and then Memory error

Please tell me what ca I do. I really need to solve this because it is my thesis project of my master. Best regards,

Sebastian Silva P.

Please tell me what ca I do.

Do not use the MySQL connector. That puts all the onus of dealing with MySQL on the Arduino.

Make a normal GET request to pass the data to a PHP script on the server, and have it deal with putting the data in MySQL.

Thanks for your response but please tell me how can I do that? do you have an example? The thing is that I am new in this stuff about arduino, so please if you can help me I would appreciate it so much...

(deleted)

Please just answer if you are going to help otherwise don't make me lose my time and other's time. Additionally I have learned and now I have a general knowledge about what I am doing, Regards,

(deleted)

Well, we haven't seen any code yet, so we can only presume you've done all you can to conserve precious RAM

@sebassivap is currently enjoying a short forum timeout to consider his/her attitude to cross-posting, bad language and misuse of the "report to moderator" control.

In the meantime perhaps somebody can answer this basic question:

Where/what is the Arduino memory manager interface, that allows to track memory usage?

The moment that I run my program I get a first message that says: "Low memory available, stability problems may occur"

I suspect some confusion about the sketch and compiler/linker.

DrDiettrich: In the meantime perhaps somebody can answer this basic question:

Where/what is the Arduino memory manager interface, that allows to track memory usage?

Google "Arduino free memory" There are several options to choose from.

Thanks, the Arduino page was not easy to find.