I had create a class but not I'm able tu use it in .ino file

Hello

I'm developing a class and need to test it.

I have now 2 file: 1) My_Test.cpp 2) My_Test.h

Instead of use import library, there is away to test my class in a way that I can modify on the fly?

All property of my class set and get string:

void Pacchetto_DT::SET_Name(String& Name) { * _pacchetto = _pacchetto.substring(0, 10) + name+ _pacchetto.substring(20, 50);* } String Pacchetto_DT::GET_Name(void) { * return _pacchetto.substring(10, 10);* }

Which is the correct syntax for set value and get value in .ino file ?

Thanks

Instead of use import library, there is away to test my class in a way that I can modify on the fly?

No.

Which is the correct syntax for set value and get value in .ino file ?

Get and set what value?

Why are you using String? Grow up, and learn to use C strings (NULL terminated array of char).

So I should write code in one file and when all work good transfer code in separate .cpp and .h files and use #import

Why array of char is better than string class?

Thanks

pinkfloyd11:
I’m developing a class and need to test it.

I have now 2 file:

1. My_Test.cpp
  2. My_Test.h

Just open the cpp and h files in a text editor, keep it active while you work and test. Normally, you can compile while you have those files open, it will just use the last saved version. Just save any changes you made to the library every time you compile.

pinkfloyd11: So I should write code in one file and when all work good transfer code in separate .cpp and .h files and use #import

import is java. In C++ you use #include.