I’m using Arduino excessive (Balancer, Quad Copter, Cars, Keyboard, Joystick, Touch-Emulation, …)
There are many Arduino Boards out there, but about no single one I can say: “brilliant!”. Why? Because all missing something… sometimes a lot… and then I have to do a lot of work.
I have a dream… a small Arduino Board like Teensy LC with:
- Programmable over Bluetooth or USB
- min. 64 KB Flash memory
- IMU like MPU 9150/9250 with Compass
- 4 Motor-Driver Channels with min. 1A per channel (like 2 x Pololu 8835)
- 3 programmable (RGB) LED’s
- Bluetooth (HM-11 Module, Serial1) and Wifi version (or both)
- Small SDCard Slot to load the Sketch automatically from the SDCard into Flash Memory after boot (good and easy to handle for customers)
It’s not hard to produce this nice little thing… but it doesn’t exist.
Why this? Because it would reduce a lot of work and space and it would be an universal “thing” to produce new things easily.
At this time I have to do this: (take a look at the attached photos).