I have a problem with uploading bootwolder.

When it wants to upload the moments to thoughtfully and pops something like this:

avrdude: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.
avrdude: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.

What to do (Loading a by Usbasp) ?
Help

USBasp has jumper (maybe is not soldered but there are pads) for SCK setting. It solve this.

Probably you are trying to bootload raw chip at default 1MHz, isn’t it?

EDIT: See the attached picture.

actually that is not an error but just a warning to be ignored. not a raw chip problem at all which would generate errors not warnings. more info: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=363772.0

Yes, I know about this warning. The warning is caused by newer avrdude and older USBasp FW combination and can be solved by FW update. Anyway, the topis lacks more detailed information. Slow SCK must be set otherwise the USBasp will not work with slow clocked chip like raw chip is by default. It is frequent problem so I automatically supposed it. BTW, here on the forum, the problem with the auto SCK setting was discussed just few days ago - I cannot find it now. Somebody modified FW for USBasp. I think, it is ready for use.

Budvar10: can be solved by FW update. Anyway, the topis lacks more detailed information. Slow SCK must be set otherwise the USBasp will not work with slow clocked chip like raw chip is by default.

not true for any of the dozen or so different models ive purchased last few years. they all do raw chips fine. its the "official" firmware that noobs are tricked into upgrading that suffers from this defect. and also suffers from the m2560 bug. best course of action in most cases is leave well enough alone and use usbasp as-is.

op supplies more than enough info to show there is no error, just a misleading but harmless warning.

if you read the thread i linked should be obvious fw update will create, not solve, problems.

The warning is harmless, ignore it. Updating the firmware of USBasp is likely to cause more problems.

There is another thread where people are discussing writing a real firmware upgrade for it that will fix the outstanding bugs in the old USBAsp firmware. I would recommend waiting until that's ready.