I have a problem with xbee communication exact same problem as this one

http://arduino.stackexchange.com/questions/3739/serial-write-displaying-repeating-output-from-xbee-communication?atw=1

Do anyone know the solution of this problem?

What happens if you run this code on the Arduino connected to the Router XBee?

//Code for Arduino attached to Xbee in Router AT mode
void setup(){
  Serial.begin(9600); 
  delay(5000);
  Serial.println("Hello World!");
}

void loop(){}

The Coordinator should only print a single "Hello World!" so you will need to have the Serial Monitor open on the Coordinator as soon as you start the Router.

pert: What happens if you run this code on the Arduino connected to the Router XBee?

//Code for Arduino attached to Xbee in Router AT mode
void setup(){
  Serial.begin(9600); 
  delay(5000);
  Serial.println("Hello World!");
}

void loop(){}

The Coordinator should only print a single "Hello World!" so you will need to have the Serial Monitor open on the Coordinator as soon as you start the Router.

I just tried it and it still printed repeatedly on the serial monitor of coordinator arduino.

void setup()
{
 Serial.begin(9600); 
  delay(5000);
  Serial.println("Print Hello World! once");
}

void loop()
{
//  Serial.println("Hello World");
//  delay(5000);
}

What happens if you unplug the Router Arduino while the Coordinator is printing? Does the coordinator continue to print repeatedly or does it stop?

pert: What happens if you unplug the Router Arduino while the Coordinator is printing? Does the coordinator continue to print repeatedly or does it stop?

If I unpluged the Router Arduino, the Coordinator is still printing unless i unpluged coordinator arduino or switch the shield to USB mode.

That indicates that the XBee connected to the Coordinator is just repeating the message it only received once over and over again. I don't have any experience with XBee so I can't say what the exact issue is but at least you have narrowed the problem down quite a bit.

pert: That indicates that the XBee connected to the Coordinator is just repeating the message it only received once over and over again. I don't have any experience with XBee so I can't say what the exact issue is but at least you have narrowed the problem down quite a bit.

Alright, it's fixed now. So I tried to reconfigure the xbee again and this time i set DL parameter to be 1 on the coordinator and 0 for router. Now it's working fine.