I have problem in gateway for vera , please help me

hi
I have a gateway with arduino nano and NRF24L01 for my home controller (vera edge). this is true when configure serial port (similar to pic 2) but whenever I unplug power supply the configure of serial port is reset and back to default configuration ( similar to pic 3 ) , any body have problem similar to my problem ? what solutions?
thank you.

This looks like a problem with whatever app that is not persisting the settings you select?

You might want to go to their forums (or contact their support, if they don't have support forums)

This seems to be a Vera Edge problem, not Arduino. So why are you asking here? They have there own forum.

And Drazzy beat me to it.

there isn't anybody for help me no where . so I hope find body for help me here.

feredy2011: there isn't anybody for help me no where . so I hope find body for help me here.

First result in google ("vera edge support") leads me to

http://getvera.com/support/

Where they have a forum, a wiki, and a support email address, and even a phone number....

DrAzzy: First result in google ("vera edge support") leads me to

http://getvera.com/support/

Where they have a forum, a wiki, and a support email address, and even a phone number....

this is not related to vera support , because I build a gateway with arduino and build devices. . .

You seem to be having a problem with the Vera side of your project though? That it forgets serial settings when powercycled seems to be a Vera problem - the Arduino has no control over the serial settings on the device that's supposed to be connecting to it.

DrAzzy: You seem to be having a problem with the Vera side of your project though? That it forgets serial settings when powercycled seems to be a Vera problem - the Arduino has no control over the serial settings on the device that's supposed to be connecting to it.

you are right , but I say my problem to this forum perhaps anybody have similar to my problem and help me . . .