i included softwareservo.h header file . after that these errors are coming . ca

Arduino: 1.5.6-r2 (Windows 8), Board: "Arduino Uno"

C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t SoftwareServo::attach(int)':
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:27: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:28: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:28: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareServo::write(int)':
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:51: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp: In static member function 'static void SoftwareServo::refresh()':
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:73: error: 'millis' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:106: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:108: error: 'TCNT0' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Deepak\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo\SoftwareServo.cpp:123: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.

I suspect there is no reference to a file called Arduino.h in the code you are trying to compile. Normally that is done by the Arduino IDE and you don’t see it.

What version of the Arduino IDE are you using?
If you are using version 1 or above it may be worthwhile reinstalling the Arduino IDE.

Another possibility is that you are using an old library that refers to the file that was used prior to Arduino.h (forgotten its name). If so just add #include <Arduino.h> to your sketch.

…R

yip goy it :slight_smile:

This post is useless.
Cluck the MODIFY button on the upper right and delete the contents of this post aznd starr over.
Staet with an introduction that includes the following.
1- Your experience using arduino
2- Your IDE Version
3- your code ( USE THE "#" CODE TAGS BUTTON !
4-A text file attached with verbose compiler output.
5- The CORRECT PATH of you libraries foder.
It should be in " My Documents\Arduino" not
"Documents\Arduino"

On Windows systen, place mouse cursur over the verbose
compiler output window.

Hold thw Control button down and pewss the " A " key.
This will hughlight the rwxt.

Then hold Cntrl key down and press " C" key to Copy text.

Then open Notepad and put cursor in Notepad window and hold Cntrl key and press the "V" key to Paste the text.

raschemmel:
This post is useless.

I would never have dared to say that about your contributions :slight_smile:

In any case I think the OP has solved his problem which rather negates your intended comment which I’m sure was meant to be “This Thread is useless”.

…R

problem solved buddies .. in some replies i saw #include"Arduino.h" like this. Its looks like a user defined header. now i got it n solvd the prob . thanks all

@raschemmel;
Don't get so bent out of shape.
The spelling typo's give that away.