I love this Thread title

I love this Thread title - from the Programming section. (I have no idea what the Thread is about)

screenShot.png

Thank goodness s/he did not have a big problem :slight_smile:

…R

:)

Robin2:
I love this Thread title - from the Programming section. (I have no idea what the Thread is about)

screenShot.png

Thank goodness s/he did not have a big problem :slight_smile:

…R

Problems start small and grow bigger…ask any parent. :slight_smile:

Sometimes 'easy question' or 'simple question' is added in the title. If they know it is easy/simple they should be able to figure out things themselves.

It took 4 pages to FIX????? Was the small problem solved?

Tom.... :o

You have to love the user names that some pick:

cxjlv;kjglkbjcbkl
IwillNotBeHereLong
OneTimeOnly
JustForHomeWork

OK these are not real names, but they can be just as bad.

And how about the avatars

2016-10-29_10-58-13.png

JIC anyone wonders why the handle I use...

Spent a lot of time working with CNC machine tools building and servicing etc. I took installing the ballscrews (YES they are a real thing) down from around 3 hours to less than one and the name was born.

It also has another meaning but I wont go into that here.

Avatar was from a picture of a yellow submarine (boat really) I took on a European trip.

An attractive female avatar on a male centric forum such as this one, almost guarantees that questions will be answered quickly and thoroughly.

An old fart screaming his head off … well, yeah, y’all answer my questions too.

@ CT I seen your real pics so figured it was a ruse some time ago but each to thier own

Oh and I seen a couple recent avatars that were almost certainly very feminine so you are not alone.

Oh and there are a lot of girls in the DEV teams too coding the asses off the guys LOL !

Ballscrewbob: @ CT I seen your real pics so figured it was a ruse some time ago but each to thier own

Oh and I seen a couple recent avatars that were almost certainly very feminine so you are not alone.

Oh and there are a lot of girls in the DEV teams too coding the asses off the guys LOL !

There are a lot of female coders. Sadly, few hang out here. The picture is indeed me. Here's a more normal picture of me at work:

|332x500

BWAaaahahaha...see you didn't shave this morning

I hate these wiry eye brow hairs that are coming in now.

Hi, Looking ar Chis' avatar.......

ChrisTenone == Dr Bruce Banner ? ? ? ?

LarryD: I hate these wiry eye brow hairs that are coming in now.

Nothing a good plucking wont fix...

Ballscrewbob: Nothing a good plucking wont fix..

or ".... won't plix" ? :)

...R

Robin2: or ".... won't plix" ? :)

...R

PLIX ?

I do worry about you R2...OK worry gone

That was a waste of a few milliseconds.

Ballscrewbob: PLIX ?

Are you not familiar with humour involving the transposition of letters in words within a sentence?

...R

OK, I plucked one eyebrow, now I have no hair on one side and a wire brush on the other. :(

Robin2:
Are you not familiar with humour involving the transposition of letters in words within a sentence?

…R

I have laughed at some pretty highbrow and pretty low humour in my time but your level I think is one of a kind luckily for some of us.

I think it's just a plixation.