I need help for a small project

I’m new to all things Arduino.

I want to be able to control some midi functions in Apple Logic Pro. I’m not looking for anything spectacular here, just something simple that basically works.

So here is what I have:

A breadboard with an installed Arduino
2 potentiometers
2 midi inputs
2 button switches
2 LED’s and 3 other things (?)
Jump leads

So with everything I have, and of course the Arduino program itself installed on my computer, how can I basically design something that will control one or a couple of midi functions in Apple Logic Pro?

Any help is appreciated

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Start by learning how to program the Arduino at all. Start with simple things like blink and go step by step from there. Jumping right into a midi project doesn't count as starting simple ;)

Thanks.

I have already got the LED bulbs to flash, and have also had the potentiometers controling the monitor part in Arduino.

I wonder if anyone happens to have a basic sketch file of what I'm looking for? I just want to be able to control one or two midi functions in Logic.

If anyone can help me out with a sketch file of what I'm looking for I would really appreciate it.

Have you used Google?

For posting this same question four other times in different parts of the forum, this user has earned a forum timeout.