I need help for coding and hardware parts

Hello sir
I am making internet controlled car in that camera also is there I need all the hardware parts and help in coding also I am doing this for first time so I need step by step instructions so it could help me with doing it
Internet controlled car means that I need to create the web for it .......how to create it

Plz. Help with it

Thank u

I think you have misunderstood what this forum is about. It is about helping you to learn, it is not about telling you step by step instructions about how to make your project. If it were then it would not be your project but ours.

Start with google "arduino remote control car" and then come back with a more specific question.

It sounds like this is your first project and you've picked something that has just about everything in it - electronics, mechanics, IoT. Perhaps start with some simpler projects that just involve one aspect of your final goal before you try the big project. It will be a much better experience for you and help you frame more specific questions to the forum.

My first thought was … this must be a spy from Northern Corea.

He just wants to find out about or steal your BEST ideas.

Sometimes you have to be careful.

@arrduinoaleman - I'm going to ask you again to please not change the topic subject in your replies.

Sometimes you have to be careful

I don't think I gave too much away :slight_smile:

OP, break your project learning into pieces...
Each of these also has a large number of pieces you'll need to master before the whole thing comes together.

I am making internet controlled car in that
"camera also is there"
Find a camera module that you want to use - that is compatible with the processor you are planning...

"I need all the hardware parts"
What core are you using, what communications etc... what features do you need to implement?

and help in coding also I am doing this for first time so I need step by step instructions so it could help me with doing it Internet controlled car means that I need to

"create the web for it"
One of the first things you'll need to do is try the samples for implementing a web-server on your preferred cpu board. I think that will keep you busy - then we can look at the comms, car and camera later.