I NEED REBOOT MY ARDUINO LEONARDO

I have been working with arduino leonardo from already some time ago, I have never had any problems with them, but a few days ago to start a new project I happened something very curious, the com ports on my CPU not detect my arduino leonardo, at first the He recognized, then simply not detected, only beginning to boot and not detected. In forums say that I have to restart charging him with another arduino with a programmer as ArduinoISP found in the examples, once you loaded the program will connect according to the diagram, then should put the programmer as Arduino as ISP, and done all this began Burn boot sequence and the only thing I got with it was lost to the only arduino leonardo I had wait 1 minute according to the comments and do not recover the leonardo Arduino damaged and another arduino started to have the same boot problem, what have I done wrong or what should I do to rescue my 2 leonardo arduino?

Could you please share the diagram or the link???

Is this a cross-post?

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=283903.msg1990696#msg1990696

and done all this began Burn boot sequence and the only thing I got with it was lost to the only arduino leonardo I had wait 1 minute according to the comments and do not recover the leonardo Arduino damaged

I don't understand that.