I need some help-#3Question

Could u recommend the right components or chips
1-I need to connect my cellphone with my aurdino UNO wireless...tell me about wireless components...2-i will connect my aurdino with many sensor like ph,pulse ..i need my aurdino call 911 in emergency case in abnormal result...tell me about calling component....3-i need my aurdino send my location to 911 ..tell me about GbS component because i dont have android cellphone which dealeith GCM..thank u

Atmel products used in the Arduino(s) are not warranted or suggested for use in systems/applications which are to be used in life or death situations.

From the last page of the datasheet:
"SAFETY-CRITICAL, MILITARY, AND AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATIONS DISCLAIMER: Atmel products are not designed for and will not be used in connection with any applications where the failure of such products would reasonably be expected to result in significant personal injury or death (“Safety-Critical Applications”) without an Atmel officer's specific written
consent. Safety-Critical Applications include, without limitation, life support devices and systems, equipment or systems for the operation of nuclear facilities and weapons systems.
Atmel products are not designed nor intended for use in military or aerospace applications or environments unless specifically designated by Atmel as military-grade. Atmel products are not designed nor intended for use in automotive applications unless specifically designated by Atmel as automotive-grade."