I need to run multiple items and have two slaves

I need to run a number of stepper motors and run another set of stepper motors via slave arduinos . I have to be able to change the program reguarly via the Master once the slaves are built into the encloser. Ill also be hooking up a bluetooth or something to the master . please direct codes , tips and what ever to me via email or here . free4independence@yahoo.com thank you–
John

For a project in an enclosure, you don’t want to reprogram it from the computer for every small change. Make the slaves relatively “dumb” so the master has to always give them very detailed instructions: “Move motor 1 at speed x for y steps”. Then the “reprogramming” can be done only on the master and you don’t have to open up the slaves.

MorganS: Make the slaves relatively "dumb" so the master has to always give them very detailed instructions: "

+100

I have a program on an Attiny as slave for radio control for model trains. The program has not needed to change for over 12 months even though there have been huge (and continuing) changes in the Master programs.

...R