I not undrestand this problem in arduino win xp .Pleas help

but no problem in win7

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows XP), Board: “NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module), 80 MHz, 115200, 4M (3M SPIFFS)”

In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\N_a_v_i_d\Local Settings\Application Data\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFiGeneric.h:27:0,

from C:\Documents and Settings\N_a_v_i_d\Local Settings\Application Data\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFiSTA.h:28,

from C:\Documents and Settings\N_a_v_i_d\Local Settings\Application Data\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFi.h:34,

from C:\Documents and Settings\N_a_v_i_d\Desktop\ardo_test\ardo_test.ino:3:

c:\documents and settings\n_a_v_i_d\local settings\application data\arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9-2\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\c++\4.8.2\functional:48:28: fatal error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory

#include <bits/c++config.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module).

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

from C:\Documents and Settings\N_a_v_i_d\Desktop\ardo_test\ardo_test.ino:3:

c:\documents and settings\n_a_v_i_d\local settings\application data\arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9-2\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\c++\4.8.2\functional:48:28: fatal error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory

#include <bits/c++config.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module).

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

It is because the library you are using is not in the directory where the code is locating. Try to install the library correctly. Try this: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Libraries.

There are threads on this, at least one long one.

You can shorten the path to the temporary files for example, if the path text is longer than the buffer used. Done that, it helps some.

But no matter what else I did, every so often my sketches would get to a point where the exit status bit me.

What worked is declaring variables up top that the sketch never uses (they never get compiled in because they aren't used) and every so many edits add another or more.

Here's an example of that commented out of a sketch (switched to Linux) that does need the like to compile.

// these variables are here to ward off the WinXP bug!
// if you're not running Windoze XP you won't need them
// but in any case, the compiler will optimize them away.
//int a, b, c, d, e, f;
//char g;
//char h;
//char i;

Try that in your stuck sketch.