I receive meaningless data throush our nRF24L01 module.

We want to communicate through two nRF24L01 modules for our school projects. However, as shown in the image, we can’t receive meaningful data. What are we missing here? Any helps are appreciated because I’m stuck, and my task is communication on this project and if I don’t solve this problem, we won’t move further on this project.

And if you don't follow the rules, you won't get much help here.

Your code and the results go between code tags, not posting pictures that are impossible to read.

The code tags are like this, so click the first icon in the reply and copy your code like where I am typing my reply message.

Paul

Your payload is 106 bytes. The maximum is 32 bytes for the nrf24L01.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

There is also a connection test program to check that the Arduino can talk to the nRF24 it is connected to.

...R