I want a refund. Problem with recently ordered Arduino PLEASE HELP

Somebody please help me. I have looked everywhere and I can not find any customer support website on Arduino.

I need to send my arduino back and request a refund or explain my situation to a representative. Anyone reading this please respond.

I am a very unhappy customer, but I am willing to chat it out so long as I get help.

Click on Support. I don't know how much clearer they can make it?

I need to send my arduino back and request a refund or explain my situation to a representative. Anyone reading this please respond.

Did you buy your arduino from the arduino store? I did note that the store support link is dead.

@volod0, the people who contribute advice here have nothing to do with the store.

And I have never seen any indication that the store people read this Forum.

...R

volod0: ...but I am willing to chat it out so long as I get help.

Well, talk to us then. Is there something wrong with your product. Maybe you're doing something wrong, and we can help you sort it out. Leo..

zoomkat: I did note that the store support link is dead.

http://store-usa.arduino.cc/pages/contact-us-store-support

volod0: Somebody please help me. I have looked everywhere and I can not find any customer support website on Arduino.

I am a very unhappy customer, but I am willing to chat it out so long as I get help.

this forum is just a bunch of guys chatting about the Arduino. although we cannot help with whomever you bought the parts from, we can help you with your project. if you let us know what you want to get done, we can help with that. if you just don't want anything to do with Arduinos, well, we can't help you with that. I would offer that you should read the paperwork that came with your box. unless you bought it from e-bay, most people shipping have a way to return with instructions in the box.

I needed to get a refund for the product. I already messaged the "Contact Us" section of the support page. The problem is I have not received a response. I sent it Friday 3/11/16.

I have sent messages to them in the past using the Contact Us section, and never received a response. It could be filing a dispute for the charges with your credit card company would get their attention. That's what I would do.

It could be filing a dispute for the charges with your credit card company would get their attention.

Thats a perfect idea. Thank You, I will try it tomorrow.

If you do manage to get their attention that way, would you please ask them to fix their communication problem, because others are asking? All we really need is responsiveness.

dave-in-nj: this forum is just a bunch of guys

Although, there are some gals too (but not many if handles are anything to go by)

We might be able to help with the problem itself?