i want complete guidance how to program one servo motor with rain water sensor

please program for me such that if value of rain water sensor on monitor screen is more than 350 than one servo motor will start and start rotating one axis of 180 degree with medium speed and than stop and if rain water sensor value will go below 350 than it rotate in opposite direction than again it will stop. please anyone can write complete code for this i really need help please help me

In this section of Forum You write the code and we assist You in adjusting it. There is another section where You can hire people to do the programming. Cost in $ per hour.

i really need help please help me

What have you written already ?

Which Arduino ?
Which sensor ?
Which units is 350 in ?
Which servo ?
How is the servo powered ?
How fast is "medium speed" ?
When is our assignment due ?

priyanshukumar:
please program for me such that if value of rain water sensor on monitor screen is more than 350 than one servo motor will start and start rotating one axis of 180 degree with medium speed and than stop and if rain water sensor value will go below 350 than it rotate in opposite direction than again it will stop. please anyone can write complete code for this i really need help please help me

This line does what you ask for:

(rainSensorReading > 350) ? Servo.write(180) : Servo.write(0);

I'll leave it to you to finish up, which I'm sure is just combining it with the test sketches for the rain sensor and the servo that you have written already. Or didn't you?