I want to send sensor values from arduino to arduino with bluetooth, help me!

Thank you for read this.

I want to make the program that can evaluate the humidity and temperature with dht sensor.
And I want to send those sensor value to another arduino and save them, display them at LCD with bluetooth.

I know how to use dht sensor and LCD,

But I can't find how to code save the value and display them at LCD with bluetooth,

And I want to pair the 2 HC-06, but AT commend sometimes does not work when it is tested.

Can someone write the code?

Arduino1 has dht sensor and bluetooth module, Arduino2 has LCD and bluetooth module.

I want to make this program :

If dht sensor evaluate the humidity and temperature, save them each h , t and send them to Arduino2 with bluetooth. And when Arduino2 receive the h,t , then save them each a , b and display them at LCD.

Some one help me!

But I can't find how to code save the value and display them at LCD with bluetooth,

That is because you can NOT save values using a bluetooth device. Nor can you display data on an LCD using a bluetooth device.

You CAN send data from one Arduino to another using a bluetooth device on each Arduino. The bluetooth device connects to a serial port, so you simply use the print(), available(), and read() methods of the HardwareSerial or SoftwareSerial instance that is appropriate.

Can someone write the code?

Yes. You send me all the hardware and $100/hour, and I'll write it. I type really slow, just so you are aware...