i want to use this display

hello
i want to use this display with arduino uno
How can i connect with bord
because i have 2 of this lcd
pleasehttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brother-DCP-J125-LCD-Screen-CMC2P0410-V3-E-/254262605936

Do you have the data sheet for the display that tells what controller the display uses and the cable pin out?

Are you telling us you spent a significant amount of money purchasing two of these from eBay? If so, why? :astonished:

If on the other hand, you just happened across a couple being thrown out from the service department and have matched them to eBay, then no loss. They are a replacement part for a particular very old printer; they have no other value. If you do not have the printer, essentially no value at all.

(Why did I say "very old" printer? Because repairing equipment and thus having replacement parts, has not been viable for some time! :roll_eyes: )

Paul__B:
Are you telling us you spent a significant amount of money purchasing two of these from eBay? If so, why? :astonished:

If on the other hand, you just happened across a couple being thrown out from the service department and have matched them to eBay, then no loss. They are a replacement part for a particular very old printer; they have no other value. If you do not have the printer, essentially no value at all.

(Why did I say "very old" printer? Because repairing equipment and thus having replacement parts, has not been viable for some time! :roll_eyes: )

no i have this display from my old printer

groundFungus:
Do you have the data sheet for the display that tells what controller the display uses and the cable pin out?

no i dont have a datashet :frowning:

Hassn_alj:
no i have this display from my old printer

You said two displays. You have two old printers?

Our point is, LCD displays in general are not generic. The ones discussed frequently on this forum are usable because they are reasonably well documented. It just might be that what you have uses chips for which there is documentation (I gather that there are chips on the back of the module) but unless someone can find that information, it is pretty useless.

The only other way to use such a thing, is if the system to which it was connected can be "hacked" by disassembly of its code, to discover how the display was driven. This is of course, an equally or even more serious undertaking. :astonished: