I2C Chip List?

Is there any list of the best supported I2C chips for temp,LCD,EPROM, and input output???? Thanks for any help

I don't recall seeing that anyone has compiled that specific list, but there's info on chips that people have successfully used scattered around the Playground page.

Thanks for the reply

I put I2C into the search at Farnell and came up with 2035 hits. That is a lot of devices. See:- http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/browse.jsp;jsessionid=QJYC0DWFZKGBKCQLCIRJK0Q?N=0&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=I2C&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&suggestions=false&ref=globalsearch&_requestid=818053

Devices include:- Audio Control & Processing (11) Battery Management (42) Clock,Timing & Frequency Management (60) CODECs/Encoders/Decoders (17) Controllers (5) Controllers - Network (3) Data & Signal conversion (227) Digital Potentiometers - Non-Volatile (66) Digital Potentiometers - Volatile (66) Driver & interface (42) DSP (104) Logic (7) Memory (361) Microcontrollers (MCU) (815) Microprocessors (MPU) (110) More - Integrated Circuits (10) Power Management (5) Sensors (12) Special Function (22) Supervisors & Monitors (2) Switches, Multiplexers & Demultiplexers (2)